Sydney in a Nutshell


Apart from food, I also love taking photographs of scenery. Here are a few pics that I'd taken that represent Sydney in general.

A lil' bit of everything

From this picture you can see a few Sydney icons within a frame: Sydney harbour bridge a.k.a. the coat hanger, Luna park, Sydney tower, city skyline (CBD office buildings), boats, dock, and water.

A shot of a boat at Lavender Bay

Yes, Sydneysiders love outdoor activities; cruising, swimming, and surfing are only a few of the options.

Sydney opera house during Vivid Sydney 2014

The coat hanger during Vivid Sydney 2014

One of my most fave festivals: Vivid Sydney. Totally enjoy all the colourful Sydney landmarks around the Circular Quay and CBD. This year's Vivid we were also able to colour the bridge ourselves, how cool is that?

If you've never been to Sydney, you've surely missed out this city's awesomeness!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

★ About Me

Hi, my name is Ornella and Watermelon is my alias. I am a food blogger based in Sydney, Australia. Food photography is my main reason as to why I started this blog.

I choose the name 'Four Fifth on Food' as the motto is '80% Food and 20% Others'. Yes, I am also planning to write about some other stuff apart from food!

I hope you guys enjoy reading my reviews so far and thanks for the support :)

★ Instagram


Follow me on Instagram @r_ornella

★ Followers