Michael Bublé Australian Tour 2014

This is going to be my first post aside from food reviews, yay! As you guys might already know, I will post a few non-food related stuff every once in a while. I'm thinking to write about a few of my experience, like hobbies, travel stuff, life in general, or some other things. Hopefully this will make this blog more interesting and colourful :)

So I just recently browsed through my old pictures on iPhoto and found quite a few photos that I'd taken during Michael Bublé's concert at All Phones Arena in Sydney 3 months ago. Yeah, I felt the urge to write it in a post and also shared a few pics.

It was my first time been to one of his concerts. I know that he visits Australia quite regularly (like once in every 2 or 3 years). Been a fan of his music, it was a no brainer to missing out his performance this year, hence I bought 2 tickets with faith a friend would come join me. haha.

On the concert day, I saw a lot of people, mostly old couples, ladies, and families with children, proving that his music is popular regardless age range. That day, he performed a few of his hits, like 'Haven't Met You Yet', 'Everything', 'Feeling Good', 'Home', 'It's A Beautiful Day', and many others.




This year concert in Sydney, Michael Bublé also brought along Naturally 7 for opening stage act. My first time heard of this group. They were an a cappella group so they performed with no music instruments and just created all the sound effects by beatboxing. Awesomeness overload. Literally.

I totally enjoyed all the performance by Michael Bublé and Naturally 7, and honestly, I will not hesitate to go to one of their concerts in the future :D


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

★ About Me

Hi, my name is Ornella and Watermelon is my alias. I am a food blogger based in Sydney, Australia. Food photography is my main reason as to why I started this blog.

I choose the name 'Four Fifth on Food' as the motto is '80% Food and 20% Others'. Yes, I am also planning to write about some other stuff apart from food!

I hope you guys enjoy reading my reviews so far and thanks for the support :)

★ Instagram


Follow me on Instagram @r_ornella

★ Followers