Max Brenner Chocolate Bar, Bondi Junction

Max Brenner Chocolate Bar's Front

We were at Westfield Bondi Junction while suddenly craving for some sweet desserts. Went upstairs and saw a Max Brenner joint, and without thinking twice, we'd already stepped inside and got seated.

The Ambiance

I like to hang out with a few friends at Max Brenner because they usually have a wide space and enough seats. Now I think about it, I never have to queue to get seated at any Max Brenner cafe, ever.

The Chocolate Shop Display

Based on my memory, most of Max Brenner joints have a little chocolate shop somewhere at the inside corner. This place was no exception either. Look at those chocolate cubes neatly arranged for display!

Hot Chocolates with Crunchy Waffle Balls ($6 each)

Ordered 3 milk chocolates and 1 dark chocolate. My taste bud still thinks the milk chocolate one is the best.

Tutti-Frutti Waffle Single ($14)

The tutti-frutti waffle is a must-ordered dessert here at Max Brenner. The waffle itself is crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside, with melted chocolate spread on top. The fruits and vanilla ice cream on side are great companions too.

Max-I-Scream Berry Sundae ($14.50)

This was a new menu that I never tried before. It consisted of vanilla sundae, wafers, cranberries, blueberries, whipped cream, and melted chocolate. Really loved this, oh well, those combo won't go wrong anyway!

The Table Shot

Uhh.. I just had to post it because it's too cute to be missed out? ;)

Overall, a good place to hang out with friends and enjoy some chocolate goodness.

Rating:

Max Brenner on Urbanspoon

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! I just approved your blog claim. Now your Urbanspoon profile picture is displayed on your blog page. You can upload a blog-specific photo if you prefer, and can change a few other blog settings there. Also, if you vote for a restaurant that you've reviewed on your blog, we now show your vote next to your post everywhere on our site.

    https://www.urbanspoon.com/br/70/13377/Sydney/Four-Fifth-On-Food.html

    Best,
    Greg

    www.urbanspoon.com

    --
    greg(at)urbanspoon(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

 

★ About Me

Hi, my name is Ornella and Watermelon is my alias. I am a food blogger based in Sydney, Australia. Food photography is my main reason as to why I started this blog.

I choose the name 'Four Fifth on Food' as the motto is '80% Food and 20% Others'. Yes, I am also planning to write about some other stuff apart from food!

I hope you guys enjoy reading my reviews so far and thanks for the support :)

★ Instagram


Follow me on Instagram @r_ornella

★ Followers