Sydney Fish Market, Pyrmont

Been planning to go to fish market this week and finally we made it. Arrived there around 1 and we did intentionally pick Monday so it wouldn't be too crowded. The first thing I noticed is that there was a lot of Chinese tourists, probably dropped by to have lunch after roaming around Darling Harbour area.


Lucky, it wasn't that busy

We looked around, then decided to buy some fried seafood from Nicholas Seafood shop.


All the seafood goodness on display

After that, we walked outside to find some seats... And holy moly, look at all those mafia seagulls waiting to steal your newly bought loots.


Time to defend ourselves (and food)! *literally*

Lol, enough of the rants, here I present thou the loots:
Oysters, grilled salmon, barramundi

Lobster tail, octopus balls, seafood skewer, soft shell crab

Too cute not to be photo'ed

Altogether we spent about $65ish for those in the picture plus potato fries and tartare sauce (not pictured). Quite an average lunch, but some of the meat was definitely overcooked (e.g. octopus; very rubbery). Do visit for a fun experience with the mafia seagulls and fried seafood. Also try the fresh sashimi!

Rating:
Nicholas Seafood - Sydney Fish Market on Urbanspoon



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

★ About Me

Hi, my name is Ornella and Watermelon is my alias. I am a food blogger based in Sydney, Australia. Food photography is my main reason as to why I started this blog.

I choose the name 'Four Fifth on Food' as the motto is '80% Food and 20% Others'. Yes, I am also planning to write about some other stuff apart from food!

I hope you guys enjoy reading my reviews so far and thanks for the support :)

★ Instagram


Follow me on Instagram @r_ornella

★ Followers