Hartsyard, Newtown

Been a while not catching up with school friends, so we decided to meet up at Hartsyard in Newtown. I was quite excited when my friend came up with this place, because I'd been eyeing this place but never really got a chance to visit.

We met there around 530 on a Saturday night, just in case we had to queue. Lucky us, we were the first few people to actually arrive first, so we got a table pretty quick too.

 School Prawn Popcorn - Espelette pepper, sour cream, lemon ($16)

The entrée arrived within 6 minutes after we'd placed our order. A fun dish to share.

Crispy Pig Tails - Buttermilk dressing, pickles, hot sauce ($21)

We were amused with its name so we ordered this one; look how cute the mini red radish was?

Whiting - Yuzu mayo, house-made furikake, Sunga’s white kimchi ($32)

Loved the crispiness of the furikake, fish was perfectly cooked too.

Short Rib - Cauliflower, Pyengana cheddar, steak sauce ($35)

The meat was very tender, a personal fave of mine!

Hartsyard Soft Serve ($14)

Having a soft serve in winter sounds like the best idea.

Pie of The Week ($18)

Well if you order this pie, you will most likely get a few glances from other tables because the pie is actually pretty huge.

Overall, this place does live up to its reputation. Great service and food; looking forward to coming back and trying some other dishes!

Rating:

 Hartsyard on Urbanspoon

1 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Your first post just appeared on Urbanspoon! Check it out:
    https://www.urbanspoon.com/r/70/1681698/restaurant/Sydney/Hartsyard-Newtown

    I encourage you to claim your blog, which allows you to add a picture and change some settings. The blog photo shows up next to your posts wherever they appear on Urbanspoon. Here's how to claim:

    - Make sure you're logged into Urbanspoon

    - Go to your blog page on our site: https://www.urbanspoon.com/br/1/13377/Seattle/Four-Fifth-On-Food.html

    - Click "Claim your blog" in the left sidebar

    After you submit it, we may contact you to verify your claim. Check your spam email folder if your claim hasn't gone through in a day or two. You'll also find some interesting badges and widgets on your Urbanspoon blog page - look in the right sidebar.

    If you have any questions, please contact me via email.

    Thanks,
    Greg

    www.urbanspoon.com

    --
    greg(at)urbanspoon(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

 

★ About Me

Hi, my name is Ornella and Watermelon is my alias. I am a food blogger based in Sydney, Australia. Food photography is my main reason as to why I started this blog.

I choose the name 'Four Fifth on Food' as the motto is '80% Food and 20% Others'. Yes, I am also planning to write about some other stuff apart from food!

I hope you guys enjoy reading my reviews so far and thanks for the support :)

★ Instagram


Follow me on Instagram @r_ornella

★ Followers