Albee's Kitchen, Kingsford

My friend felt like having lunch at Albee's in Kingsford. We arrived there around 12, and got our seats pretty quickly. Felt rather hungry, we decided to order these dishes.

Bakuteh ($17.80)

All my friends always say this dish is meant for old people because of the herbs and spices. I actually kinda liked the smell of it. The broth didn't taste too heavy at all. A very warming dish.

Curry puff ($2.50)

This curry puff is the bomb; enough said!

Curry chicken & potato hotpot ($15.80)

The chicken meat was tender and the potatoes did a good job in thickening the curry soup.

Sambal anchovy fried rice ($11)

It wouldn't be a lunch without some carbs, that's why we ordered this fried rice. I liked the balance of the saltiness and spiciness in this dish. A must try, if you haven't!

To summarise, Albee's Kitchen is a must-go place if you crave for some Malaysian food. The service is prompt; and portion wise, it's not that bad with the price we pay for. Do visit when it's not during rush hour (around 1 or 7), otherwise high chance of having to queue outside.

Rating:

Albee's Kitchen on Urbanspoon


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

★ About Me

Hi, my name is Ornella and Watermelon is my alias. I am a food blogger based in Sydney, Australia. Food photography is my main reason as to why I started this blog.

I choose the name 'Four Fifth on Food' as the motto is '80% Food and 20% Others'. Yes, I am also planning to write about some other stuff apart from food!

I hope you guys enjoy reading my reviews so far and thanks for the support :)

★ Instagram


Follow me on Instagram @r_ornella

★ Followers