Mr Crackles, Darlinghurst

It was a cold winter night; my friend and I were hungry and we were thinking to get some quick snack for dinner. We were around the Darlinghurst area, when suddenly I got this urge to visit this place just for the sake of a try-out.

Apparently my friend had been to this place before, and told me that I should try the crackling cup. Intrigued, we did order that one along with a side chips (with some pork meats on top, obviously lol).

Left: Cup of crackling ($5) // Right: Crispy pork nacho fries ($12)

The crackling chips were very crispy. I quite enjoyed the first two chips, after that I felt a bit sick of the fattiness. The nacho chips, on the other hand, were basically chips, with some nacho sauce and a few pieces of pork belly meats. Combined, they did make a good man-snack ;)

After having all the lard goodness, I did feel like I'd gained a couple of kilos instantly. The food was very fulfilling; probably because they are all fat (remember keto diet?). Too bad, the place only has limited seats, however, Hyde park is nearby so this shouldn't be an issue.

Rating:

Mr Crackles on Urbanspoon


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

★ About Me

Hi, my name is Ornella and Watermelon is my alias. I am a food blogger based in Sydney, Australia. Food photography is my main reason as to why I started this blog.

I choose the name 'Four Fifth on Food' as the motto is '80% Food and 20% Others'. Yes, I am also planning to write about some other stuff apart from food!

I hope you guys enjoy reading my reviews so far and thanks for the support :)

★ Instagram


Follow me on Instagram @r_ornella

★ Followers