Driftwood On The Bay, La Perouse

Went for a walk around Kamay Botany Bay National Park at La Perouse and found this little cafe to feed 4 people's hungry stomachs. We then quickly ordered a few dishes.

Pasta with Homemade Meatballs in Fresh Napoli Sauce ($15)

The meatballs were tender and the pasta was perfectly seasoned with sauce and grated parmesan.

Spinach and Ricotta Cannelloni ($16)

This was my first time to have cannelloni and I really loved this. At the first glance, I thought this dish would be quite overwhelming with all the overflowing sauce, but I was wrong. The ricotta and sauce balanced each other very well.

Roast Pork with Gravy and Grilled Vegetables ($17)

This dish was quite huge with the mashed underneath the pork slices. There was also a big piece of roast pork skin. Crunch crunch...

Slow Cooked Lamb Goulash with Rice ($17)

This dish, on the other hand, was huge (at least for me). The lamb was very tender, it felt like crumbling in mouth.

Buttermilk Pancake with Maple Syrup and Nutella ($10)

This pancake was very moist and tasted even nicer since it was soaked in maple syrup. Plus, nutella on top, felt like icing on a cake.


They did have some other mouth-watering looking cakes on display, but we were too full; probably best to save for our second visit next time.

Overall, this place is a must go, especially when craving for homemade italian food. The pricing is average and the staffs are prompt and very friendly. Definitely would recommend this place :)

Rating:

Driftwood On The Bay on Urbanspoon

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

★ About Me

Hi, my name is Ornella and Watermelon is my alias. I am a food blogger based in Sydney, Australia. Food photography is my main reason as to why I started this blog.

I choose the name 'Four Fifth on Food' as the motto is '80% Food and 20% Others'. Yes, I am also planning to write about some other stuff apart from food!

I hope you guys enjoy reading my reviews so far and thanks for the support :)

★ Instagram


Follow me on Instagram @r_ornella

★ Followers